TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Effective Date: January 10, 2017
(2) Licence to use website
You must not:
1. republish material from this website (including republication on another website);
2. sell, rent or sub-license material from the website;
3. show any material from the website in public;
4. reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on our website for a commercial purpose;
5. edit or otherwise modify any material on the website; or
6. redistribute material from this website except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution (such as our newsletter).
(3) Acceptable use
You must not use our website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity. You must not use our website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software. You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to our website without our express written consent.
(4) Products & Services
The advertising of products or services on our website constitutes an "invitation to treat" - not a contractual offer. Prices stated on our website may be stated incorrectly. The purchase of products or services via our website will be subject to our terms of sale.
(5) Limited warranties
Whilst we endeavor to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up-to-date. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to this website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill).
(6) Limitations and exclusions of liability
(a) limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
(b) limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
(c) limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
(a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and
1. send you one or more formal warnings;
2. temporarily suspend your access to the website;
3. permanently prohibit you from accessing the website;
4. block computers using your IP address from accessing the website;
5. contact your internet services provider and request that they block your access to the website;
6. bring court proceedings against you for breach of contract or otherwise; and/or
7. suspend and/or delete your account with the website.
(12) Exclusion of third party rights
(13) Entire agreement
(14) Law and jurisdiction
(15) Our details
Dojo Van Rel
Highgate Road Chapel
+44 7707 061382
Limited Liability Partnership Number OC417907
Registered in England & Wales
Registered Office: 117 Merton Road, London, SW19 1ED